Fast-acting, powerful, and safe…
Chlorine Dioxide gas is the best treatment method for your odor removal job!
There are a variety of odor removal products and services on the market, including liquid enzymes, bleach, and ozone gas. But of all available treatments, only Chlorine Dioxide is fast-acting, non-toxic following treatment, and has a science-backed record of removing a broad spectrum of odors and airborne pathogens such as mold spores and pollen.
Our exclusive odor removal system is the result of thousands of dollars spent to improve existing treatment methods that were already effective. We successfully found the proper concentration of Chlorine Dioxide in parts per million that could eliminate all odors, including smoke, pollen, mold, cooking odors, and more.
Science Supports Chlorine Dioxide’s Effectiveness
- Removes mold, mold spores, mycotoxins (airborne toxins produced by molds), and mold allergens in buildings: It has been used successfully in medical centers, Victorian-era houses, homes and businesses that were flooded by Hurricane Katrina in 2005, and the University of Oklahoma’s Bizzell Memorial Library. An EPA study supports the mold-killing power of Chlorine Dioxide.
- Kills other airborne microbes that can make people sick, including viruses and bacteria. It has been shown to reduce airborne bacteria and fungi in pet hospitals, kill the influenza A virus in low concentrations, and used to control the Legionella bacteria in the water supply of hospitals. Following the Anthrax bacteria attacks in 2001, Chlorine Dioxide was the primary disinfectant used decontaminate the deadly spores from the Brentwood Post Office and Hart Senate building. Chlorine Dioxide attacks microbes such as fungi, bacteria, and viruses by denaturing their proteins via oxidization, that is, the gas changes the shape of proteins critical to microbes’ structural integrity and function, causing them to decompose. This property also allows Chlorine Dioxide to eliminate other odors and allergens. The American Chemistry Council highlights the benefits of CLO2 on their website.
Why Chlorine Dioxide Is Better Than Other Odor Removal Products
- Liquid Enzymes. Enzymes speed up the breakdown of organic materials such as cigarette smoke, pet urine and food residues. For enzymes to be effective, the odor source needs to be located and completely saturated with enzyme; however, odors usually penetrate areas far outside the source. It is therefore difficult to achieve complete odor removal this way.
- Bleach. Chlorine Dioxide is not bleach or chlorine (bleach is actually NsClO or Sodium Hypochlorite). Like Chlorine Dioxide, bleach is a sanitizing and deodorizing substance. But unlike bleach, Chlorine Dioxide does not leave any toxic chlorinated byproducts, only a trace of biodegradable, harmless salts.
- Ozone. Like Chlorine Dioxide, Ozone is another powerful gas that works by degrading the structure of odor molecules instead of masking them. Yet Ozone has several disadvantages. Potential to damage materials in your home: An EPA document from 1996 states that ozone can harm indoor plants, and damage materials such as rubber, electrical wire coatings and fabrics and art work containing some dyes and pigments. Toxic Reactions: Studies have shown that ozone can mix with chemicals in the home, such as new carpet odor, and produce other chemicals, such as aldehydes and formic acid, that are themselves harmful lung irritants.
How does Odor Gone Today’s Vapor Gassing System Remove Odors in my Home or Business?
Chlorine Dioxide (ClO2) gas molecules are a fraction of the size of Ozone molecules, allowing ClO2 to penetrate deeply into all surfaces in your home and business to eliminate odors at their source.
Chlorine Dioxide gas has a short life span; it does its job by oxidizing the odor and then becomes a harmless salt.
Chlorine Dioxide can be used in either a liquid form that can be applied by hand on surfaces, or in the form of a gas that will penetrate into all cavities of your home or business that cannot be reached by hand cleaning alone.
- For most jobs, no need to remove carpet or carpet pad, or paint and seal walls. This saves you time and money.
- Does not leave behind any film, stain, fragrance or volatile organic compound (VOCs), only harmless salts. No need to rinse or wipe with towel after it has dried on surfaces.
Chlorine Dioxide’s safety and effectiveness is widely recognized. It is approved by the EPA, USDA, and FDA as a disinfectant and deodorizer, including use as a food sanitizer.
To summarize: no other odor removal process can compare to Chlorine Dioxide. Don’t settle for anything less!